The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course aims to prepare you to perform the role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. The comprehensive curriculum covers everything within the Lean Six Sigma D-M-A-I-C body of knowledge and the problem solving strategy is demonstrated throughout the course. Various Statistical and Business Improvement tools help you to understand the flow and process of the methodology.
|Feb 14 - Feb 15||2 days||Dubai||4305.00 AED||Book Now||Enquiry|
· Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that relies on a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing waste.
· A defect is defined as failure of a product, process or service in meeting requirements of internal or external customers.
· “The Six Sigma” shows the organization’s ability of highly capable processing in producing the outputs within the limited specifications.
· Therefore, it can be said that the processes that operates with the Six Sigma quality, is able to produce a quality products at a low rate of defects.
· Six Sigma approach is being widely used all over the world for reduction in process variation and waste elimination.
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organizational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects, identify root causes of issues, and generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
The course is aligned with the certification exams of the leading Six Sigma Green Belt certification institutions ASQ and IASSC.
myLearningkey offers an exam to candidates who complete 85% of our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course. After passing this exam you will receive the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional certification from myLearningkey.
Candidates can also take the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam conducted by IASSC[SR2] . This exam is conducted by IASSC on various centers.
Visit http://www.iassc.org/six-sigma-certification/green-belt-certification/ to get more details.
Lean Six Sigma professionals are in high demand, as they are adept at driving business solutions with problem solving and a basic understanding of business. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is vital for organizations that encourage employees to take on quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business and industry processes.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
· Quality System Managers
· Quality Engineers
· Quality Supervisors
· Quality Analysts, and Managers
· Quality Auditors
· Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
The “Lean Six Sigma Green Belt” training is based on international syllabus.
UNIT 1 : INTRODUCTION & OVERVIEW
Introduction, What is Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma benefits for individual and organizations, Six Sigma Philosphy, DMAIC overview, Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
UNIT 2 : DEFINE
The Define phase introduction, Define CTQ, Identify & Analyse customer, Prepare Charter, Documenting existing processes, Team development
UNIT 3 : MEASURE
The Measure phase introduction, Detailed process map, Concept of X & Y, Data identification, FEMA and Fishbone analysis, Data collection plan development, Measurement system analysis, Measuring variation and Sigma level calculations
UNIT 4 : ANALYZE
The Analyse phase introduction, Process analysis, Value added and non value added steps identification, FEMA process steps, Assembles FEMS team, Completing FEMS template, Preparing occurrence and detection tables, Graphical analysis - Data Stratification, Pareto Chart, Histogram, Box Chart, Scatter Diagram, 5 Why Analysis
UNIT 5 : IMPROVE
The Improve introduction, Improvement strategy, Generating solution alternatives, Selecting best alternatives, Implement pilot phase, identify barrier to change, Solution implementation,
UNIT 6 : CONTROL
The Control introduction, Mistake proofing (Poka-Yoke), Inspecting Vs. Mistake proofing, Discus eight type of solutions, Control chart, Run chart, process variation, Using MiniTab for plotting various charts. Developing and implementing control plan.
· Gain sufficient understanding of Lean Six Sigma to be able to work effectively in improvement team.
· Learn to analyse and refine processes to improve efficiency and remove waste using Lean.
· Apply Six Sigma principles and techniques to reduce process variation and improve quality and consistency.
· Contribute to your continuing professional development.
· Add value for customers, employees and shareholders by minimising process variation and waste.
· Improve performance and reduce time scales for Lean Six Sigma projects.
· Reduced cost, improved efficiency, better resource utilization, more profitable organization
· Certified people demonstrate knowledge of Six Sigma. They are always in demand.