The Internet of Things Foundation course provides an overview and insight into the emerging technology.
|Mar 05 - Mar 07||3 days||Dubai||Enquiry|
The course covers the basic concepts, terminology, and key components of IoT. It explains the business perspectives of IoT including the advantages of early adoption and monetization models. It further expands on the technologies enabling IoT and the various challenges to expect. Several scenarios describe the use cases and applications of IoT that result in smart applications and services to inspire organizations making the move to IoT. The course provides future insights in IoT and forecasts the status of the connected world in 2020.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
● Define concepts and terminologies of IoT.
● Examine new devices and interfaces that are driving IoT growth.
● Relate to business perspectives of IoT (advantages of early adoption of IoT technologies).
● Predict implications of IoT for your business.
● Examine the role of enabling technologies for IoT, such as cloud computing and Big Data.
● Identify security and governance issues with IoT.
● Examine future growth opportunities of IoT in the coming years.
The Internet of Things Foundation exam is delivered and evaluated by CCC
Web proctored / In-class proctored / Test Center
60 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
# of questions
40 simple multiple choice (1 mark per question)
The Internet of Things Foundation course is most interesting for business and management professionals, including:
Business Process Architect
Program / Project Manager
Concepts and Terminologies
Drivers of IoT
Benefits of a Connected World
IoT Business: Opportunities, Benefits, and Challenges
IoT Monetization Strategies and Models
Basic Building Blocks of IoT–Architecture
Architecture of IoT Components
Network Protocols Within IoT
Enabling Technologies of IoT + Lab Activities
Role of Social Media and Mobility in IoT]
Role of Big Data and Analytics in IoT
Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
IoT Security and Top Governance Issues
IoT Security Challenges
Causes of IoT Security Breaches
IoT Security Risks
IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
IoT Usage Scenarios
IoT Growth Perspectives
IoT Future Predictions