CISSP certification training is aligned to the (ISC) ² CBK 2015 and trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you ace the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop the expertise in defining the architecture, in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) is an information security certification that was developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)². CISSP® certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual's knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. The CISSP® curriculum covers subject matter in a variety of Information Security topics. The CISSP® examination is based on what (ISC)² terms the Common Body of Knowledge (or CBK).
By the end of this training, you will:
· Be able to define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organization.
· Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam.
· Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
· Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains areas prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
Minimum 5 Years of Experience in 2 or more of the 08 domains.
· Exam duration: 6 hours
· No.of questions : 250
· Question format: Multiple choice
· Passing grade: 700 out of 1000
· Testing centre: Pearson VUE
You must pass the CISSP exam to become certified. The CISSP exam is a computer-based test (CBT) administered at Pearson VUE Testing centers around the world.
The CISSP certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best-suited for:
· Security Consultants/Managers
· IT Directors/Managers
· Security Auditors/Architects
· Security Systems Engineers
· Chief Information Security Officers
· Network Architects
· Security and Risk Management
· Asset Security
· Security Engineering
· Communications and Network Security
· Identity and Access Management
· Security Assessment and Testing
· Security Operations
· Software Development Security
· People who certified in CISSP® they can protect the Organization
· Information security professionals invest substantially in information assets, including technology, architecture and process. But how can protection of these assets be ensured?
· Only through the strengths of the professionals in charge.
· Fulfils government and organization requirements for information security certification mandates.
· ISC2, as the only not-for-profit consortium charged with maintaining, administering and certifying IS professionals in the Common Body of Knowledge [CBK], is the premier resource for IS professionals worldwide.