CISA certification training is The training will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
|Jun 21 - Jun 24||4 days||Dubai||Enquiry|
|Jul 24 - Jul 27||4 days||Dubai||Enquiry|
|Aug 21 - Aug 24||4 days||Dubai||Enquiry|
The CISA® designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise. CISA is ISACA's cornerstone certification. Since 1978, the CISA exam has measured excellence in IS auditing, control and security. CISA has grown to be globally recognized and adopted worldwide as a symbol of achievement. The CISA certification has been earned by more than 50,000 professionals since inception.
· 4 days of Classroom Training
· Hard copy of the course material which is going to be covered in the class room
· 45 PDU (Professional Degree Unit) Certificate
· Post training support
· Tips and Tricks to clear CISA certification
· Course completion certificate
· Application Support
By the end of this training, you will:
· Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities, and report on compliance and institutional controls.
· Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
· Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices for IS audit and control, governance of enterprise IT, acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
· Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
Five (5) or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security. Waivers are available for a maximum of three (3) years.
· Exam Duration : 4 Hours
· Exam Format : Multiple Choices
· Number of Questions : 200 Questions
· Exam Pass Mark : 450 with the scale of 200-800 points.
· Exam Body : ISACA
To become a CISA certified professional, you must meet the following requirements:
For additional information, please visit ISACA’s CISA page: http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/How-to-Become-Certified/Pages/default.aspx
CISA training is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
· IS/IT auditors/consultants
· IT compliance managers
· Chief Compliance Officers
· Chief risk & privacy officers
· Security heads/directors
· Security managers/architects
· The Process of Auditing Information Systems
· Governance and Management of IT
· Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
· Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
· Protection of Information Assets
· Confirms your knowledge and experience.
· Quantifies and markets your expertise.
· Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise.
· It is the globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional.
· Increases your value to your organization.
· Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth.
· Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct.